Introducing my 5 week old Icelandic, Obi Won Henobi. :)

Goosechuck

In the Brooder
Jul 4, 2019
I have four chicks in my first Icelandic "crop" and some more hatching out as we speak. This is my favourite, and one that is staying for sure. Her dad is ChewBAWKa (the roo in my profile pic) Introducing, Obi Won Henobi <3

Attachments

• henobi (1).JPG
    henobi (1).JPG
    459.8 KB · Views: 19
  • henobi (2).JPG
    henobi (2).JPG
    858.1 KB · Views: 18
  • henobi (3).JPG
    henobi (3).JPG
    458 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
I have four chicks in my first Icelandic "crop" and some more hatching out as we speak. This is my favourite, and one that is staying for sure. Her dad is ChewBAWKa (the roo in my profile pic) Introducing, Obi Won Henobi <3
I am jelly! I want Icelandic chickens soo bad! Where did you order from?
I told my turkey who was balding I wanted to name him Jean Luc .. he whacked me in the face with his wing. I got back handed by a Turkey.. think it probably would like your names better.

I am jelly! I want Icelandic chickens soo bad! Where did you order from?
I told my turkey who was balding I wanted to name him Jean Luc .. he whacked me in the face with his wing. I got back handed by a Turkey.. think it probably would like your names better.
Haha! Turkey slapped! haha! My Icelandics were given to me by a friend who wanted a more snuggly breed. I can check for you where she got them from. But, I understand that David Grote has beautiful Iceys. :) http://www.davidgrote.com/icelandic-chickens.html

Back
Top Bottom