Introducing my new flock to my other pets....pics

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by TheJuan-n-Only, Jun 18, 2011.

1. TheJuan-n-Only

TheJuan-n-Only Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2010
    Tampa
    I finally got my 1st flock and today I introduced them to the rest of my pets...

Guess what....chicken butt! lol Bella not getting one of the ee's best angle's lol

[​IMG]

Now that's better....hello!

[​IMG]

Darth meeting one of the ee's

[​IMG]

Mancha the cat didn't really care for the birds either way...I was confused!! I forsure thought he would go crazy!!

[​IMG]

2. <3ChickenForever

<3ChickenForever Fire Is Catching

Feb 20, 2011
    WI
    Awww thats cute! =]

3. CluckyJay

CluckyJay Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2011
    Crossville, Tennessee
    Cats usually care when you're not looking, [​IMG].

Cute photos!

4. TheJuan-n-Only

Sep 10, 2010
    Tampa
    Quote:You are soo right lol..but he was good with my sugar gliders...and they look like rats...so I hope the babies are ok for a nother few weeks...just in case I have them in a room under lock and key lol

5. Chickiebabyfluff

Chickiebabyfluff Yappette in Training

Apr 13, 2011
    NorthEastern Ohio
    YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAA!!!!! For babies!!!!! How is everyone adjusting?

6. TheJuan-n-Only

Sep 10, 2010
    Tampa
    Quote:Hey babyfluff, they are doing great!! I have more pics in the Raising babt chickens area (something like "we got babies")....I have 3 ee's, 2 RIR, 1 OE, 1 australorp....from 1 week to 3weeks(maybe 4)...They are all drinking from the rabit bottle ( I did have to add a second once since "the line" just to get long to drink! hahaha

Did you look at the coop...almost done (have been lazy the last 2 days! lol)

7. ScaredOfShadows

ScaredOfShadows Chillin' With My Peeps

i thought my uper mousers and bird chasers would try to bother my baby chicks...nope. my main mouser/field rat catcher lays out in the middle of the chicken area and just lets the chickens and chicks go right by him...He will even let the little chicks jump on him, he just doesn't care.

it all depends on the cats, Sam (the one i'm talking about above) likes to startle the bigger bantam chicks so they fly. He used to love to terrorize my ducks when I had 8 ducks. lol - hes a goofy cat.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by