Columbia Gorge, OR
Limahl!

Lamahl.jpg

AND Pattycake & Della, the EE sisters.

LamahlPattycakeandDella.jpg

LamahlandPattycake.jpg

exploringnewcoop.jpg

newcoop.jpg

It was their first day out in the new run I built. It is a temporary space for summer, until they are big enough to join the other birds in the main coop. Notice the ghetto roost/coop? My husband made that on the fly. He's not real handy with building stuff
lol.png
It looks like Limahl and the two EE girls love it, so that's what matters. My husband named him Limahl because of his totally awesome 80's hairstyle, like the guy Limahl in Kajagoogoo
gig.gif

I do believe the feed and seed made a teeny tiny mistake or two. First, they told me Limahl was going to be a SHE and second, they said he was a Crested Polish, but I do believe he's a Mottled Houdan cockerel. He does have 5 toes per foot.

What do you all say?

Last edited:
Yeah, he's only 4.5 weeks old and already bright red waddles forming and little red "horns" for his comb. That's when I was like, "Uh oh. I got another boy." But it's okay. We will accomodate him. He's too pretty to eat
smile.png

They were really hilarious out there. My big rooster, Jean-Robert, was crowing really loud across the yard and they kept jumping into the coop to hide from him. He's locked in another coop, but of course they don't know that. They were just like, "Outside ROCKS!"
lol.png

Glad to hear he is what I thought he was.

Back
Top Bottom