Introduction

Hi and a warm welcome to our community
frow.gif

CT

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. My wife and I were both raised in Texas not too far from where you are (Blue Ridge for her, Greenville for me). Also, I have relatives even closer to Ft. Worth in Weatherford, TX. If you haven't done so already, definitely check out our Learning Center at https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center. There is lots of useful information there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

Howdy and thanks, I will go to the learning center for sure. I want to learn all I can and be a responsible RIR owner. I am so excited. My husband and I are from south Texas, Kingsville, and settled in Fort Worth. We know someone from Greenville, her name is Ginger. I hope we keep in touch. Thanks again.

Howdy and thanks, I will go to the learning center for sure. I want to learn all I can and be a responsible RIR owner. I am so excited. My husband and I are from south Texas, Kingsville, and settled in Fort Worth. We know someone from Greenville, her name is Ginger. I hope we keep in touch. Thanks again.

Your welcome.

Back
Top Bottom