Introduction

consideritjoy

Hatching
Sep 8, 2016
Hello! My name is Elizabeth and I have been a chicken owner for about 3 months. I live in Hoover, Alabama (a suburb of Birmingham). We "inherited" 3 Rhode Island Red hens from a friend who was moving. We just adore them, and love watching their funny personalities. I find it very relaxing to just sit outside and watch them, and we even have friends over for "chicken watching" LOL. Our friendliest girl, Blondie, we soon realized, came to us with a pendulous crop. We since figured the problem out and got her a chicken bra, and she is as happy as can be now! I look forward to learning more about backyard chickens from those with more experience!

Welcome to Backyard chickens Elizabeth!! I hope you enjoy it and the camaraderie here and everybody that goes nuts over chickens (me being one of them....) Have fun! And ask questions!

Welcome to BYC. Chicken Bra, is certainly something I haven't heard of before. Would love to see a photo of her with it? Is there a non-apparel fix for her pendulous crop ?

Welcome to BYC. Chicken Bra, is certainly something I haven't heard of before. Would love to see a photo of her with it? Is there a non-apparel fix for her pendulous crop ?

This is what a crop bra looks like, as far as I know their isn't any other treatment.

Back
Top Bottom