Introduction

tcfoster

Songster
May 21, 2018
Murphys, CA (Sierra Nevada foothills)
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I have had chickens for just over a year.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 11

(3) What breeds do you have? 4 Sexlink (2 red, 2 black), 4 Orpington (1 blue-laced, 3 black-laced), and 3 black silkie chicks.

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com? When googling questions about chickens!

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? When I'm not working (which is always), anything with animals and outdoors!

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. My husband and I are both 32 and we live in a small town in the Sierra Nevada mountains in Calaveras County, California with our dachshund, chihuahua/pin-min, tuxedo cat, and 11 chickens! I work in real estate marketing & photography and my husband is a data analyst.

Alt-WELCOME-farmer-connie-1.gif
Welcome from Woodland, CA!

Hello @tcfoster :frow and :welcome
:woot We are so glad that you've decided to join our flock! :jumpy
I hope you have a wonderful experience using the BYC website. There is a lot of information available to you here and much to learn.

Feel free to ask us any questions you may have. We are more than willing to help! :D

If you need help figuring out this website,this video help you navigate the site

If you'd like to find other BYC members in your state/country, find your state/country thread
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Want an easier way to enjoy BYC on your phone or tablet?
-Download the BYC APP for your mobile device!
Looking for coop and run designs/ideas?
-Check out small, medium, and large chicken coops and tractors!
Don't know the ordinances for your area?
-You may be able to find them here
New to raising poultry or want to learn more?
-Check out our learning center
Have other poultry besides chickens?
-Find the forum for them here

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I have had chickens for just over a year.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 11

(3) What breeds do you have? 4 Sexlink (2 red, 2 black), 4 Orpington (1 blue-laced, 3 black-laced), and 3 black silkie chicks.

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com? When googling questions about chickens!

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? When I'm not working (which is always), anything with animals and outdoors!

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. My husband and I are both 32 and we live in a small town in the Sierra Nevada mountains in Calaveras County, California with our dachshund, chihuahua/pin-min, tuxedo cat, and 11 chickens! I work in real estate marketing & photography and my husband is a data analyst.
:goodpost: :welcome

Back
Top Bottom