Introduction!!!!

Mcescobarr

In the Brooder
Jul 6, 2019
Hello I love chickens and drawing!!!!! I wanted to join here to ask about chickens and learn more about them!!
I am not new to chickens, I’ve had them for two years now and I research them a lot. It’s nothing compared to how many years the rest of you probably have had chickens though.
I have 12 chickens right now!! Currently owning four chicks right now, all (sadly unsexed:() Polish with a half Polish half silkie that I’m pretty sure is a rooster.
The adults are Bayonetta, my barred rock and the leader of the group, with Unki, the more passive co-leader. There is also Bong, (her sister was Bing but unfortunately she passed!!) the one who bullies the new additions to the coop, and who’s breed I don’t really know. I have a white silkie bantam who’s so sweet, sadly she has deformed feet but she doesn’t mind! Her name is Baby and I love her. Then, I have four Easter eggers. There’s Smokey (short for Smokey Mountain Barbecue lol) who I taught how to go up dog stairs and onto my bed as a baby chick!!! There’s Aphrodite, the prettiest yet most skittish of the whole coop. Frijole, who doesn’t look like an Easter Egger (no cheeks or beard, not even that fluffy) yet she lays colored eggs! And then there’s Pepita, she’s the ugliest of the coop but I still love her too :p.
My favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens are the fact that I get fresh eggs (most of the time) and I get super cute unusual pets!!!
I really don’t have much to say about my family other than they don’t love the chickens as much as I do (minus my mom with the baby chicks). Like I said I really like drawing!! I try my hardest to get good at it!! In the future, I want my career to be a video game designer, aside from raising show chickens!!

Last edited by a moderator:
smiley-balloons.gif
hello.gif
smiley-balloons.gif

-byc-happy-chickens-glitter.gif

It's nice to meet you @Mcescobarr! Thanks for joining (might be best if you remove your exact age). Sounds like you have a lovely variety of birds. Your colored egg layer could be a Crested Cream Legbar or or an EE with Legbar parentage instead of the puffy-cheeked Ameraucana.

I'd love to see a pic of your beautiful and "ugly" flock... if you'd like to share! Hope you love being part of BYC! Don't forget to check out the other social forums like Games,Jokes and Fun and Random Ramblings

*edit* I see you fixed it!

Hi!!!! I can’t get them all to take a good picture together but here’s one of the adult group that run the place!! On the left is Bong, the middle is Bayonetta and the right is Unki!

Attachments

• 72E68F2A-C9DB-41B5-8803-075EB32A0B93.jpeg
    72E68F2A-C9DB-41B5-8803-075EB32A0B93.jpeg
    812.8 KB · Views: 7

Back
Top Bottom