Introduction

teadAddicted

Chirping
Feb 20, 2020
Algeria
Hi everyone, hope you doing well :D
as a new member here in this awesome forum, I would like to introduce myself, following the form, here we go: :cool:
I wouldn't consider myself new to chickens, cuz I had two baby chickens in my childhood and I have taken care of them all by myself, till when we were moving to a small house so I gave them to my neighbor when they had about three weeks, they were cute and chubby. 😍🥰 ,
For the moment I have no chickens but last month, approximately, my older brother wanted to try homemade incubation for hatching eggs, so he started with duck eggs, he brought 10 eggs, due to his work, I have taken care of them cuz I'm still studying so I'm home almost time.
Unfortunately, eight of them were not fertile, but two, one of them died in the last ten days of incubation. 😭 ,
and now I have a cute duckling, I'm not familiar with their breed yet, I'm spending a lot of time with him/her.
As more about me, I drink a lot of tea and coffee lol, also I draw in my free time and I play video games, and I'm a computer science university student, and I'm studying now web development.
I live with my mother, in Algeria, after my father has passed away, to help her and to be on her side if she needed me.
I have had pets, as fishes and cats and birds, they haven't stayed along with me tho, because of my past, I was in a precarious position, so I gave them to a friend or sale them to a pet owner.
finally, I knew BYC after this cute duckling breaks out of his egg, I don't know anything about ducks, so I found this great forum with really helpful guides and information.
Have a nice day guys.

Back
Top Bottom