Introduction

Adrianmax0598

In the Brooder
Oct 10, 2021
Hi everyone! My name is Adrian Carrazana, I currently only have a pet duck that I found. I live in an apartment complex so it’s a bit difficult to have pet chickens 😂. My pet ducks name is Peggy. I’m not quite sure yet if it’s a male or female. But I call her Peggy because she was born with one leg. She is a Muscovy duck. Some of my other hobbies include gardening and learning about psychology. I am currently in a masters program for clinical mental health and will hopefully become a therapist soon. I have one other pet. He is an old Labrador retriever named max. The reason I joined BYC is to hopefully ask questions so I can better help Peggy live her life to the fullest. Hopefully I can eventually find her a prosthetic if that’s even possible for a duck born with only one leg. (She has no stump or anything it literally is just plain. She has no muscle tissue. It is literally just gone).
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

(3) What breeds do you have?

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

1633896748857.png

Back
Top Bottom