Invalid parameter message above buy sell section

Discussion in 'Website Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by bargain, Dec 28, 2010.

1. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/backyard/public_html/forum/include/functions.php on line 1199

I'm guessing this section is being worked on but thought I'd let you know. Thanks and have a blessed day. Nancy

2. TM Chickens

TM Chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2008
    Alabama
    It bites again! [​IMG] Been a while since I've seen this one pop up.
    Quote:If you want to read more on it, click here.

3. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Ah well....Hope it's nothing serious!

4. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Ya, it's totally random and we haven't been able to duplicate it or find what exactly is causing it. Fortunately it isn't all the time and doesn't impact functionality.

We'll keep trying to figure it out, but it sure is elusive!

5. elizabethbinary

elizabethbinary Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    I own another forum and I get an error similar to that, it usually comes around the end of the month. It's a server issue where the packet data/memory is a bit full and too many users are trying to access the site (and others on the same server) at once. When the server resets at the start of the month, it stops happening.

That's what's going on with my personal site anyway, but it could be way different for here.

All I know is there's nothing I can do about it. I contacted tech support on my server but they won't change the settings for my forum because it's a shared server.... *sigh*

Last edited: Dec 28, 2010
  6. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    I was in the foxfire browser, and I believe I had just finished a search. Next time I'll try to take a photo shoot of the screen for you.

Thanks.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by