Irwin is a year old today! DUW!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by theOEGBman, May 29, 2008.

1. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    Well, Irwin turned a year old today! I've had him since August 22nd, he was one of the four snakes I got for my birthday. He's an Amel Cornsnake and I love his guts!

Here is a pic of him the day I got him. My photography was horrible,lol.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here he is today!

The tub he's in is in the same corner as the photo above, a major growth spurt!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

He's always been a great feeder, and he's just a great snake. He was named after Steve Irwin, of course! I've got 3 snakes sharing a birthday next month, so be ready for that post!

2. Crunchie

Crunchie Brook Valley Farm

Mar 1, 2007
    Maryland
    Wow, what a gorgeous snake...never seen one that looks like that, though admittedly I know very little about snakes! How many do you have?

3. theOEGBman

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    Thanks! You think this one is gorgeous, you should see my friends. The color is called Lavender and I'll tell ya, that snake is purple! Cornsnakes come in tons and tons of colors, this color is actually the first color that was created aside from the normal morph, of course. I have 6 snakes. Two this color and 4 Normal colored ones. They are fun animals to have!

4. ChicknThief

ChicknThief Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2008
    Nor Cal
    Jordan... I hate you... You know that right? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Kanchii

Kanchii Chillin' With My Peeps

Wow he's looking AWESOME! [​IMG] So pretty!

6. LilPeeps

LilPeeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    SE Mass
    Cool Jorday! Happy Bday Irwin!

7. LilPeeps

LilPeeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    SE Mass
    BTW, what does that bracelet say??

8. theOEGBman

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    Yep, Jess... I know! [​IMG]

Thanks, Madison! Post some new pics of Cornelius (SP??)! I wanna see him!

Thanks, Julio! Its a WRISTBAND, not a bracelet, hahaha. It says Wildlife Warriors on it. It's uhh... the umm... wildlife fund thing Steve Irwin set up and I bought em after he died, sort of a in memory thing, ya know ya know. I have 11 more just sittin in my room! Want one? lol

9. Kanchii

Kanchii Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:He hasn't changed much since the thread I posted a few weeks ago, in another month I'll try to take some more and hopefully you'll be able to see a change again!

Hey, I want one of those wristbands! How much? Wanna throw one in an envelope for lil ol me? [​IMG]

10. theOEGBman

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    Quote:He hasn't changed much since the thread I posted a few weeks ago, in another month I'll try to take some more and hopefully you'll be able to see a change again!

Hey, I want one of those wristbands! How much? Wanna throw one in an envelope for lil ol me? [​IMG]

Oh, well that makes sense, LOL! I cant wait to see the pics.

I can send you one, no problem! Just PM me your addy. Like I would make you pay for this $1 wristband, HA! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by