is any one else in TN?????

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by ash9494boo, Jan 13, 2007.

1. ash9494boo

ash9494boo Out Of The Brooder

Jan 13, 2007
    i am in TN! is any one else on this site in TN??

2. tnokie

tnokie Out Of The Brooder

Jan 13, 2007
    Hello I'm tnokie, I'm in Portland tn.

3. jimnjay

jimnjay Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Bryant Alabama
    I live in Alabama but Chattanooga is my main Shopping Hub. I am right on the Al/GA state line about 12 miles from TN.

4. ash9494boo

Jan 13, 2007
    hey i posted because i am going to get back in poultry after coyotes wiped us out!! what do you guys and gals sell? heres a list of what im looking for!! DOES ANY ONE ON HERE HAVE QUAIL,PEAFOWL, or PHEASANTS???oh all most for got does any one have a EGG TUNER FOR SALE???
    CHICKENS DUCKS GEESE

RED PYLE OLD ENGLISH CRESTED TOULOUSE
    MILLE FLEUR CAYUGA AFRICANS
    BLUE or BLACK SILKIES RUNNERS
    MOTTLED CHOCHINS
    FRIZZLE CHOCHINS
    SEBRIGHTS
    SILVER SPANGLED HAMBURGS
    ANCONAS
    CORNISH
    GOLDEN POLISH
    PHOENIX
    TURKEYS

ROYAL PALMS
    if you have a breed listed or a breed not listed please email me at [email protected]

Last edited: Jan 16, 2007
  5. jimnjay

jimnjay Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Bryant Alabama
    I raise Sizzles, (Silkie/Cochin Frizzles) in Splash, Blue and Buff, Black Silkies and Bantam Salmon Faverolles.

You have a good list there, Good luck with your replenishing. There is a nice gal on BYC that goes by the name of Starwalker Fallen Angel. She lives Between Nashville & Knoxville on I 40 and she has tons of breeds. He goal is to have some of each, I think. She might could help you out.

6. ash9494boo

Jan 13, 2007
    hey thanks but just so every one one here knows i am building a new pen and need supplies because we have been out of poultry for almost 2years!!

Last edited: Apr 9, 2007
  7. retroeva

retroeva New Egg

Jan 14, 2007
    My husband and I live in Murfreesboro (not sure if hes signed up for this forum with his own screen name) but we live about a mile away from MTSU's campus in a nice little duplex. Weve got a reasonably sized backyard and my husband decided that we need some chickens and Im all for it! Does anyone know where I can find laws and regulations for cities in TN? Also, does anyone reccomend any particular breeds of hens for a more "domesticated" life? They wont be living inside but the most they will have to run around is probally about 20ft square. We are looking at the chicken arcs for the coop situation. We are looking forward to using the eggs but we will not raise the chickens to butcher.

Thanks for your help!
    Eva

8. tnokie

tnokie Out Of The Brooder

Jan 13, 2007
    I woul recomend a small flock of bantams. They won't require as much room and the varietys are numerous.The smaller breeds are usually so cute netghbors won't complain ,but take an interest!(except for my neighbor lol)

9. cadman68

cadman68 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2007
    Middle TN
    I am in Middle TN

10. lively Bee's

lively Bee's Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2007
    I Live in east tn in roane county

I keep bees chickens

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by