Is anyone decorating their coop for halloween????????????

starlingsbaby

Chirping
7 Years
Sep 3, 2012
Lawtey Florida
I will be decorating my coop for halloween and iam going to be posting photos and thought i would share with u and maybe see if anyone else does the same for the holidays and share some of yalls ideas.

I can see the haunted coop party at your place already! "Bird and Princess are ready to go. I think May may is too.....

Quite frankly the most amazing thing i have ever seen,
ep.gif
where did you get the wings from???
My ladies will be so jelous when i show them these!!!
thumbsup.gif

Dollar General and Wallmart... Cant wait to see what they have for last year. 'Bird in the jocky costume made me pee my pants laughing so hard. This is going to sound mean, but 'no harm was done to the animals in the making of this'. lol..... The first time i put he jocky costume on him it was outside. BIG mistake. When i put him down he decided he hated that thing on his back and took off running like a maniac. The jockey is made to bounce up and down like a real one when they move, so if you can picture this: 'Bird running as fast as he can and the jocky bouncing up and down just as fast looking like a horse at the races... I fell down laughing and couldnt stop. Luckily, he ran right back to me saying 'SAVE ME MOMMA!" and i was able to catch him and get it off before he had a heart attack. WHY didnt i have a video camera???? WHY????????

Dollar General and Wallmart... Cant wait to see what they have for last year. 'Bird in the jocky costume made me pee my pants laughing so hard. This is going to sound mean, but 'no harm was done to the animals in the making of this'. lol..... The first time i put he jocky costume on him it was outside. BIG mistake. When i put him down he decided he hated that thing on his back and took off running like a maniac. The jockey is made to bounce up and down like a real one when they move, so if you can picture this: 'Bird running as fast as he can and the jocky bouncing up and down just as fast looking like a horse at the races... I fell down laughing and couldnt stop. Luckily, he ran right back to me saying 'SAVE ME MOMMA!" and i was able to catch him and get it off before he had a heart attack. WHY didnt i have a video camera???? WHY????????
I am sure he is ok! I think its funny too !

Back
Top Bottom