Is anyone hatching on the 15th?

parisfam

In the Brooder
10 Years
Apr 23, 2009
Daniels
I have 20 assorted eggs hatching on the 15th. Anyone else? It is my first hatch and I am very nervous. I would love to have some one to share this with. If there is another post for this date direct me to it!
smile.png

Me!
big_smile.png
I have 5 bearded buff silkie eggs due. I cant wait. Hopefully I get a great hatch. I also have 14 call duck eggs due the 14th, I moved those to the hatcher this morning.

Good Luck!
big_smile.png

welcome-byc.gif
to both of you!

Last edited:
I'm so glad that I will have some one to share this with. I have been watching over these eggs carefully. I just bought 2 Nigerian Dwarf goats and the gentleman gave me 24 eggs for my incubator. I have some bantams, some Araucanas, some Welsummers and a few crosses. I want so much to get some little chicks. I have 20 in there now that I think as of last night were viable. My hubby thinks I have worn most of the shell of candling so they shouldn't have a problem pipping. I would love some support in this!

Meee!!!!
big_smile.png

I have Four Mille Fleur d'uccles scheduled to hatch and 8 other eggs. Most of which will be Australorps and I think I got one from my NHR hen with B. Australorp Roo! This is my first set from these hens!!!

Glad to be part of the 15th Club!!!
lol.png

My daughter got 12 black sex link chickens as a 4-H project and we decided to add some color to the flock and the eggs. Now I see all these varieties and every time some one posts with a new breed hatching I have to go look it up. Does any one have an absolute favorite? Ours are friendly, but not overly. I would love a very people friendly, pet type chicken. I never new chickens could be so fascinating.

My daughter got 12 black sex link chickens as a 4-H project and we decided to add some color to the flock and the eggs. Now I see all these varieties and every time some one posts with a new breed hatching I have to go look it up. Does any one have an absolute favorite? Ours are friendly, but not overly. I would love a very people friendly, pet type chicken. I never new chickens could be so fascinating.

I am going to start a new thread to answer you question. If we put it in the correct spot, we will have more input! Go to the index, check out the "raising baby chicks" section. That is where I will post!​

Back
Top Bottom