Is anyone having trouble with the PMs?

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by sunnychooks, Jan 14, 2008.

1. sunnychooks

sunnychooks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 21, 2007
    NJ
    I've sent two Private Messages and it looks as if neither one was sent. Is there a problem? Thanks!!!

2. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

I know one that I sent never got there? ummmm

3. mdbucks

mdbucks Cooped Up

Jul 14, 2007
    EXIT 109 on 95
    seems to say have to wait 20 seconds between sending messages a lot, you have to push back and resend. Also the sent message is not automatically saved, you have to check the save box.

4. Malbri

Malbri Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 10, 2008
    Bowdoin
    I think im having issues, either that im just being ignored
    lol

5. Tuffoldhen

Tuffoldhen Flock Mistress

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    I've gotten the dreaded wait 20 second deal too before when trying to send a PM.....The other person's PM box might be full too so watch for that...

6. Blisschick

Blisschick not rusty

Feb 20, 2007
    Shepherd, Texas
    You have to save it for it show that it was sent. There is a check box under the message. Check it then send, and it will be saved to your sent box.

7. sunnychooks

sunnychooks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 21, 2007
    NJ
    I was getting the 20 second message, too, but didn't know why because I hadn't sent any previous messages. I sent another message and clicked the Save box. That was my problem, I think, because it looks like the message was sent.
    Thanks, all!!!

8. Frozen Feathers

Frozen Feathers Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    People are saying they sent me PMs and I'm not getting them...even after I cleaned out my PM box. I have gotten some PMs that people have sent me, though... [​IMG]

9. Malbri

Malbri Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 10, 2008
    Bowdoin
    Quote:Yea, I sent you 2

10. Farmer Kitty

Farmer Kitty Flock Mistress

Sep 18, 2007
    Wisconsin
    I still can not delete my messages.
    Error reads:
    Info
    Bad HTTP_REFERER. You were referred to this page from an unauthorized source. If the problem persists please make sure that 'Base URL' is correctly set in Admin/Options and that you are visiting the forum by navigating to that URL. More information regarding the referrer check can be found in the PunBB documentation.

Go back
    Anyone else having this trouble?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by