Is CBD safe?

FathertoFeathers

Songster
Aug 26, 2019
Tennessee
Last night a raccoon grabbed my Pekin drakes leg and tried pulling him through the fencing we have. He is limping pretty badly but nothing seems to be broken and he doesn't have any cuts or bite marks. Im planning on bringing him in and giving him a nice warm soak in the bath. My mom suggested giving him some CBD oil for his pain and to calm him down but I was wondering if this is safe for him. Any help is appreciated!

I have been using half ml on my Muscovy. I don’t have precise just guessing actually but she’s not showing any side effect and other animals are being given it. It’s a natural product and I use it an haven’t had any side effects from it other than sleeping better an less arthritis pain I take 2-3 mls a day.

I have been giving it to my 12 yr old mixed breed who has a lot of anxiety. She started a lick granuloma on her leg last year and nothing I tried would keep her from licking so I decided to try hemp oil started giving her ml in her food every morning an she has stopped licking an her leg is finally healed. This stuff is good.

Poor boy, hardware cloth is the only thing that Raccoons can’t get through.
I just installed some last night before I put them up. The raccoon had been coming for a few nights but would just steal the eggs. I set out a trap for him but with the eggs so close he didn't care to go into the trap. The day I got them to stop laying in where the raccoon could get them he tried to get the ducks. Im gonna be up all night to try and get him in the act.

Back
Top Bottom