Is it an eye infection or tumor?

azygous

Addict
Premium Feather Member
14 Years
Dec 11, 2009
Colorado Rockies
Lady Di, my five-year old Brahma has been having trouble with her right eye for several months. Occasionally, it waters, and bubbles, and sometimes not. It is bothering her, and she scratches it with her foot, and that's causing some of the tiny facial feathers to disappear.

Then this week, I noticed she has a small lump over that eye, the size and shape of an almond. It seems to be just under the skin, not external.

I tried to take photos showing her right, affected eye, her left, normal eye, and a front-on view showing the slight bulge over the right eye.

If I'm dealing with a tumor, I know there's nothing can be done. If it's an infection, I have antibiotics I can give her.

What is the opinion of our experts?

Last edited:
Lady Di, my five-year old Brahma has been having trouble with her right eye for several months. Occasionally, it waters, and bubbles, and sometimes not. It is bothering her, and she scratches it with her foot, and that's causing some of the tiny facial feathers to disappear.

Then this week, I noticed she has a small lump over that eye, the size and shape of an almond. It seems to be just under the skin, not external.

I tried to take photos showing her right, affected eye, her left, normal eye, and a front-on view showing the slight bulge over the right eye.

If I'm dealing with a tumor, I know there's nothing can be done. If it's an infection, I have antibiotics I can give her.

What is the opinion of our experts?

Back
Top Bottom