Is it coccidiosis or Clostridium- HELP!

NanaB15

In the Brooder
Sep 26, 2020
My husband and I bought 4 Death layer chicks from auction. They were about 5 months old. We've already lost 2 and the 3rd died just a few minutes ago. Most common symptoms I've noticed have been lethargy, some eating but not much, same with drinking, wobbly getting around (like if they were drunk), pale face and comb, and lice/mites. I started them off on Corid about 3 weeks ago and started their 2nd round last Thursday. I feel very helpless because I know have lost 3 of the 4 chicks. All my other chicks are eating/drinking fine, as well as my older 1 1/2 year hens. Any suggestions is helpful at this point 😔

My husband and I bought 4 Death layer chicks from auction. They were about 5 months old. We've already lost 2 and the 3rd died just a few minutes ago. Most common symptoms I've noticed have been lethargy, some eating but not much, same with drinking, wobbly getting around (like if they were drunk), pale face and comb, and lice/mites. I started them off on Corid about 3 weeks ago and started their 2nd round last Thursday. I feel very helpless because I know have lost 3 of the 4 chicks. All my other chicks are eating/drinking fine, as well as my older 1 1/2 year hens. Any suggestions is helpful at this point 😔

Attachments

• 20200925_131907.jpg
    20200925_131907.jpg
    916.2 KB · Views: 6

Back
Top Bottom