Is it just me or....

silkypie

Songster
10 Years
Aug 17, 2009
Plant City, FL
Do you think the preview for the movie, "Where the Wild Things Are" is kinda strange/creepy? It makes me feel uneasy when I watch it... Maybe I'm just strange for thinking it's strange.

idunno.gif

no its not just you, my younger sister wants to go see that so bad but i told her there was no way she was getting me to go with her, i think that would give me nightmares worse than any of my horror movies that i watch creepyyy! lol

It seems to be a rather dark movie. I just saw the trailer when I went to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs with my 4 y.o. daughter. My daughter was initially scared of it until she realized it was Where the Wild Things Are. Then she was like, "Oh, that's not a scary movie!"

I think it's just another example of our fond childhood memories getting bastardized for a quick buck by people to uncreative to come up with a story of their own.

Yes! I think it looks so creepy! Then again, I hated--and I do mean HATED--Polar Express. Ew! I hope my littlest one (2nd grade) doesn't want to go see it. I bought him the book and he loves it, but the movie previews squick me.

Back
Top Bottom