Is it possible to become a mod? not shure where to put this

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by WisconsinChick, May 14, 2008.

1. WisconsinChick

WisconsinChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Is there any way that you can become a moderator? [​IMG] (i didnt know where this post should go)

2. Bawkadoodledoo

Bawkadoodledoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2008
    Central MA
    asking will make the possibility of being picked go down.

3. WisconsinChick

WisconsinChick Chillin' With My Peeps

oh... i didnt know that... sorry!

4. Dilly

Dilly Cooped Up

Apr 15, 2008
    Quote:Since you answered this question as if you know for certain what you say is so. Will you please give us your credentials to verify that you indeed know this to be fact.

I think the question was worthy of asking, and my suggestion would be to contact a moderator and ask them the process of being asked to become a mod. Good luck, I moderated a list for some time and it is very time consumning. Since I worked from the computer it was rather easy to keep an eye on the forum. For those that do not, you may find a very tired bum and too much time in front of your computer.

Dilly

5. Farmer Kitty

Farmer Kitty Flock Mistress

Sep 18, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Quote:Since you answered this question as if you know for certain what you say is so. Will you please give us your credentials to verify that you indeed know this to be fact.

I think the question was worthy of asking, and my suggestion would be to contact a moderator and ask them the process of being asked to become a mod. Good luck, I moderated a list for some time and it is very time consumning. Since I worked from the computer it was rather easy to keep an eye on the forum. For those that do not, you may find a very tired bum and too much time in front of your computer.

Dilly

It's been stated before by those in authority!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by