I have 30 pullets, 1 guinea, and 13 cockerels! Obviously, all of the cockerels can't stay with the main flock. The vast majority of the flock ranges in age from 10-16 weeks. I have one hen that is slightly older and has just started laying. Here is the breakdown: 3 bantam cockerels (silkie, cochin, mille fleur) 5 bantam pullets (silkie, cochin,millie fleur) 25 full size pullets (wyandottes, swedish flowers, olive egger, easter eggers, [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]Ameraucanas[/COLOR], copper marans, favorelles, cream legbars, orps, penciled rock, and bielefelderr) 10 full size cockerels (wyandotte, swedish flower, olive egger, copper marans, bielefelder, and [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]Ameraucana[/COLOR]) My setup: I have one 11x11 stall with a 10x10 run that they all currently reside in, though I realize this isn't big enough once they are all full grown. I also have an 8x8 outbuilding that is currently unused. I have access to 3 more 11x11 stalls, but those would need retrofitted for predator proofing purposes. They are currently allowed to free range as often as possible, usually 3-5 days a week. I don't mind keeping a rooster colony, but I'm having trouble deciding who to banish from the island. I'm not opposed to eventually eating some, but they aren't big enough for that yet. The 2 olive egger cockerels and the copper marans cockeral all seem to be coming into their own. They are little crowing machines. One of the Swedish Flower cockerals and one of the wyandotte cockerels seem to be at the top of the pecking order, though I never hear them crow. They get the top roosting spots and when they puff up, no one continues to challenge them. The remaining cockerels don't crow and seem to mind their own business. I rarely, if ever, see them participate in any form of dominance or challenge. I really love the swedish flower cockerels (2), the millie fleur, the cochin bantam, and the ameraucana. The rest could get eaten tomorrow and I wouldn't care at all. I have also thought about separating the bantams and separating the excess roosters, though I'm not too excited to have to retrofit another stall. They currently reside at my mom's but shouldn't be there for more than another 12 weeks. We are in the process of selling our home and finding something more rural Is it better to do the separation now, before their hormones kick in? Should I just wait until the move and separate them then? I haven't had any injuries from disagreements, but I do have a few that I think are just too far down the pecking order. They rarely leave the stall, even during free range time. I think they just like having free access to food and water with less competition. What would you do?