Is Lu Lu a Luey?

Tamtamsmitty

Hatching
Aug 31, 2020
Lu Lu is my mystery EE. She started out gray, and then started developing some rust coloring, which is now pretty evenly spread all over her body. She’s almost 14 weeks. She’s super friendly. The other EE I got when I got her has a full muff and is a complete spaz and is just black and white. I’m wondering if Lu Lu looks more like a Luey.

Attachments

Tamtamsmitty

Hatching
Aug 31, 2020
Could you let it stand on it's own for a picture?
At 14wks with that much red to the comb would say cockerel but the red could also be caused by it being handled
I’ll take a picture of it standing tomorrow. I just put them to bed.
Need to see the whole bird standing from the side and possibly from above please.
Need to see the whole bird standing from the side and possibly from above please.

Attachments

CHlCKEN

Songster
Jun 21, 2020
Tennessee
Lu Lu is my mystery EE. She started out gray, and then started developing some rust coloring, which is now pretty evenly spread all over her body. She’s almost 14 weeks. She’s super friendly. The other EE I got when I got her has a full muff and is a complete spaz and is just black and white. I’m wondering if Lu Lu looks more like a Luey.
Pullet! EE femalesAppear to have tail feathers that are curved, which really throws off everyone. In reality, the tail just isn’t fully filled out with feathers and only those are shown. She looks actually JUST like my EE Opal, except with a darker tail-
Opal had a severely curved tail but her feathers screamed PULLET!

Top Bottom