is my chick sick!!!!

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by imogene08, Aug 8, 2013.

1. imogene08

imogene08 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2013
    Florida
    Ok for the past two days my little tiny polish chick casper has been very lazy and slow which is scaring me I mean she is eating but she seems sick she hangs her wings slow falls asleep alot and not very active and she was the one that was always running around! can someone please tell me why she is doing this!!!1

2. Puddin Fluff

Puddin Fluff Overrun With Chickens

Mar 30, 2012
    River Valley, AR
    Maybe someone with more "nursing" experience will chime in but for now, how old is she? Is she the only one acting this way?

You might try some Polysorbal (spelling) liquid vitamens for her. You can get them at any wal-mart or pharmacy over the counter. They are a pediatric vitamen supliment. She should only get a tiny drop of it at a time. There are other additives I have heard others give but you have to go to the farm supply for them. This is readily available. Hope someone else chimes in with additional advice.[​IMG]

3. imogene08

May 12, 2013
    Florida
    I think she is about 5 weeks old maybe older and yes she is the only one acting like this

4. imogene08

May 12, 2013
    Florida
    she is the smallest of the chicks and the youngest

5. imogene08

May 12, 2013
    Florida
    if you go on what gender are these chicks there are pictures of what she looked like before this happened she is the little white one

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by