Is My Favorite Bantam Hen Spoiled? Opinions Please! (pics work now!!!)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by The Poultry Peanut, Apr 3, 2009.

1. The Poultry Peanut

The Poultry Peanut lives under rock

Here she is at feeding time(forgot to add her name is Arwen she is sooo funny):
    [​IMG] and this:[​IMG] and lastly:[​IMG] she is in the feed bucket and it's HER SPOT no one else is allowed as she pecks them until they leave big hen or not. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    ETA: working out pic problems. Adding Arwen's name.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2009
  2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

The pics didn't work.......

3. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    same here, no pics, just the red x's

4. The Poultry Peanut

they work now. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2009
  5. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    Nawww she aint spoiled at all, no. No way Jose. [​IMG]
    Reminds of my two week old Serama bumping chests with a four week older dutch bantam. Small body and big 'tude.

6. The Poultry Peanut

Quote:She chases the cat(s) if they "disturb" her space or just cause she can and won't get in trouble [​IMG]

7. conny63malies

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    The serama chick has met the cat already. The cat didnt hurt yet as it wears Soft paws, but Roscoe gave the chick a little slap to see if it rolls. Didnt roll far but screamed real loud. What breed is she?

8. The Poultry Peanut

She is a Quail Antwerp Belgian ( Bearded d'Anvers Bantam) they are known to be friendly and she is. She will come running when I call her and she is VERY TALKATIVE.

9. conny63malies

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    Quote:I love those european bantam breeds.Last year i had a d' uccle and she was so fun. She was only 14oz or so but she used to hang with my ducks. Now i got two dutch bantys a self blue pullet and a cream light brown cockerel(he is a good prodector already), a serama chick and six showgirl eggs in the bator. I love chicks that are rather unusual.

10. The Poultry Peanut

Quote:I love those european bantam breeds.Last year i had a d' uccle and she was so fun. She was only 14oz or so but she used to hang with my ducks. Now i got two dutch bantys a self blue pullet and a cream light brown cockerel(he is a good prodector already), a serama chick and six showgirl eggs in the bator. I love chicks that are rather unusual.

I like unusual chicks too. I just have to convince parents that they are worthwhile. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by