Is My Favorite Bantam Hen Spoiled? Opinions Please! (pics work now!!!)

The Poultry Peanut

lives under rock
10 Years
Mar 9, 2009
Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy
Here she is at feeding time(forgot to add her name is Arwen she is sooo funny):
and this: and lastly: she is in the feed bucket and it's HER SPOT no one else is allowed as she pecks them until they leave big hen or not.
wink.png
wink.png
wink.png

ETA: working out pic problems. Adding Arwen's name.

Last edited by a moderator:
The serama chick has met the cat already. The cat didnt hurt yet as it wears Soft paws, but Roscoe gave the chick a little slap to see if it rolls. Didnt roll far but screamed real loud. What breed is she?

Quote:
I love those european bantam breeds.Last year i had a d' uccle and she was so fun. She was only 14oz or so but she used to hang with my ducks. Now i got two dutch bantys a self blue pullet and a cream light brown cockerel(he is a good prodector already), a serama chick and six showgirl eggs in the bator. I love chicks that are rather unusual.

Quote:
I love those european bantam breeds.Last year i had a d' uccle and she was so fun. She was only 14oz or so but she used to hang with my ducks. Now i got two dutch bantys a self blue pullet and a cream light brown cockerel(he is a good prodector already), a serama chick and six showgirl eggs in the bator. I love chicks that are rather unusual.

I like unusual chicks too. I just have to convince parents that they are worthwhile.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom