Is Santa real?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by 77horses, Dec 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 77horses

77horses ◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    Hey everyone!
    I was wondering...How many of you believe that Santa Claus is real? What's your proof? How many of you have seen Santa in real life? Mom says that he IS real because she usually stays up at night to let him inside the house. I don't believe that he goes down the chimney though. [​IMG]
    My proofs of why I think he's real are:
    *One Christmas Day morning we found sleigh marks and deer hoof prints on our lawn(true story!)
    *NORAD(a company that tracks Santa with radars that pcik up Rudolph's bright nose and other stuff)http://www.noradsanta.org/en/home.html#utm_campaign=en_US&utm_medium=ha&utm_source=en_US-ha-na-us-bk-gm&utm_term=norad%20santa%20tracker

So
    , do you think/believe Santa is real? Have you seen him? Do you have any proof/stories(such as if you saw him, etc.)
    Please do not start arguing who is right and who is wrong. This is NOT a debate. [​IMG] Just want to see how many BYC peeps think Santa is real! [​IMG]
    Have fun! [​IMG]

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I KNOW Santa is real. I divorced him 16 years ago. He still looks the same just fatter. [​IMG]

3. GopherBoyFarms

GopherBoyFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2008
    Vancouver WA
    he is very much real and if anyone trys to tell my 9 yr old son any different I will punch them in the nose (j/k)

but YES VIRGINIA there is a Santa

4. Robin'sBrood

Robin'sBrood Flock Mistress

May 8, 2008
    North Carolina
    How old are you 77horses?

5. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    Those that say he isn't real, have just been BAD so long they don't get nice surprises anymore. They try ruin it for the rest.

6. rooster-red

rooster-red Here comes the Rooster

Jun 10, 2007
    Douglasville GA
    Define REAL please.

7. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Quote:Younger than me.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2008
  8. kodiakchicken

kodiakchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2008
    Kodiak, Alaska
    Santa is absolutely real. I don't have any proof except for the magic that glows in every young child's face on Christmas morning.

9. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:Aw, that is so true. I still refer to Santa with my kids and they are 19, 19 and 17. So they know better, but who am I argue with fantasy?

10. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Well.....about 2 years ago my oldest son (he was 9 then) told me we needed to talk. He sat me down and said "I don't know how to say this, but Mom, Santa is NOT real". So we had a big discussion on why he felt this way. He had some pretty convincing arguments and I carefully listened to his side. When all was said and done, my then 6 y/o agreed with him and my 5 year old and I were not convinced. I will tell you like I told him. Santa is as real as you want him to be. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by