Is there a "Draft" feature for the coop design pages? + another question

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by wordgirl, Jan 8, 2014.

1. wordgirl

wordgirl One of the Shire-folk

Apr 14, 2009
    I'd like to post a duck water station design in the Waterers & Feeders section of the Coops pages, but I was wondering whether I should do all my editing in a Microsoft Word document and then paste to the form when I'm done or whether there is a draft feature in the Create Coop Design window (so I can edit and save without posting publicly until it's finished).

Also, I was wondering how to request my page gets put into the "Waterers & Feeders" section or whether there is an option that I can select when posting. I didn't see one on the editing pane, but I might have missed it.

Thanks! [​IMG]

2. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

No draft feature yet, but we've got that on our wish list! :)

3. wordgirl

Apr 14, 2009
    Okay, no problem! Thanks! [​IMG]

Does a moderator or someone filter the coop pages and put them in the proper spot, or is there I way I can place my page in the Waterers/Feeders section?

4. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

We usually add them at the end of the contest, but @BYC Project Manager can add waterers before the end of the contest since we don't get a lot of those submissions.

5. wordgirl

Apr 14, 2009
    Ohh...okay! Is there a contest I should post it in? Sorry...I'm kind of out of the loop these days. [​IMG]

6. BYC Project Manager

BYC Project Manager Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Feb 22, 2009
  7. wordgirl

Apr 14, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by