Is there anybody beside me

cazyaniamllover

Chirping
8 Years
Mar 5, 2011
that knew what the heck the 'The Black Stallion' by Walter Farley/Steven Farley is or am i'm the only one well if not and yall know that his son took over writing it well ends up a new one is coming out in june/july
celebrate.gif
bow.gif
wee.gif
and i am 11-14 i have both the books (not that many after my brother/couisns) moivies and tv show and i been trying to coivens my mom to pre-order it for me for my birthday because i love those book i have $30+ right now and i want to buy a new 'Warriors' book and the new ''The Lighting Theif Book SomeThing' from the new one i hate saving cash because i have to prove i can save for my coop and chickens and rabbits when i am a huge book worm and i just broke into my penny bank and cashed it at my grandma plese plese anyhelp or advice from older people then me or run their own buissen. is there anybody beside me in love with the black stallion and can't wait till the new book comes out and their haven't been a new book in like 11 years
bow.gif
and plese help for money saving ideals plese
barnie.gif
because it is so hard for a kid
roll.png
sometimes

Last edited:
I would love to try and help you, but could you make your point a little more clear please? Also, I don't mean to insult or bother you, but would you mind using proper grammar? It would make it easier for people to understand and help you.

Quote:
oh that grammer lets say i can not spell for anything plus i alway failded ELA and i mean have you every heard of the book called 'the black stallion' and well i eaisly get of subject and i was also saying i am more obess with that book seuires then anything in the world and i was also compinling how hard it is to save money (sorry about all the ands i just don't like this . at all) and the money i do have is for two other books plus money i am saving up for my chicken coops, chickens,rabbits, and fishies plus i have a slight propmle that i think of something but it dosn't come out that way like my post
lol.png

So, you're asking if other people have heard of a book series called "The Black Stallion" and you're complaining about how hard it is to save up money, right? I know the feeling! It's really hard trying to save your money, but it's a good habit to form.

I've never heard of "The Black Stallion", sorry.

I *think* I understand. I'd say your first thing would be to look at your income and where it comes from (side jobs, allowance, whatever) and how often you get it and how much it is. If you already have enough saved for the other books (I think that's what you meant?) then you only have to figure out how long it will be before you need the money for the new book and how much it will cost. That tells you how much you need to save each week (or month) to have enough when it's available. The rest of your money goes towards your savings and chicken expenses. Unless you have to have a certain amount for those in a certain time frame, too, then you'll have to prioritize that first then once you have it all, save more heavily towards the book.

Find some extra jobs/chores you can do to earn some extra money to help speed the process along. Dog walking, plant/garden watering while people are gone, taking care of mail and pets for people on vacation, weeding, etc.

Quote:
GASP!! A new book???? YAY!!!!!
celebrate.gif
I LOVE the Black Stallion! I have read almost all the books! I can't help you with saving money much but...Only buy the things you REALLY need. Chips and sodas DON'T COUNT AS NEEDS! You can get one or two IF you have money to spare.

i am not into soda's that much and my mom buys me chips sometime's and i am busting with joy and i just feel happy nobody every heard of it and i saw the book cover of 'the black stallion's ghost' and i like the cover and it was in 1.99 or .99 you just have to love second hand stores that have books and if you are wonder where i saw it it was Amazon to pre-odoer it or B&N to let you know

Quote:
Chores Na-Da my mom and dad don't have alot of money right now *main reson why* so the chickens and fishies and other thing are why they are on hold and i am saving money i pet sat once with my sisters she got 50% and so did i but the cats sort rather me so i am not allow to pet sit ever again i guess not to many have gardens
sad.png
'we don't eat anything from the dirty ground' i "overheard"
gig.gif
but i will try to sell some plants because i have 3 more like 2 one for my herbs and flowers(not that many)-i love the smell and i like to chew on them...and so dose my cats- one for plants i am planning to sell then the last one is manliy for my faimly and my dad's freind so hofely the other i can do them
smile.png

Let's see I was just going through all the books I read as a kid and kept in a box. I was very horse crazy and a total book worm
tongue.png

By Walter Farley

The Black Stallion
The Black Stallion Returns
Son of The Black Stallion
The Island Stallion
The Black Stallion and Satan
The Black Stallion's Blood Bay Colt
The Island Stallion's Fury
The Black Stallion's Filly
The Black Stallion Revolts
The Black Stallion's Sulky Colt
The Island Stallion Races
The Black Stallion's Courage
The Black Stallion Mystery
The Horse Tamer
The Black Stallion and Flame
Man o' War
The Black Stallion Challenged
The Black Stallion's Ghost
The Black Stallion and The Girl
The Black Stallion Legend

Edited to add:
You can find most of these at the library to read for free. Marguerite Henry is also a really good horse book author. I love her Chincoteague stories. I seldom by "new" books anymore. I read them so fast and $20-$30 is a lot. I wait till they go on sale at least or show up at the used book stores:)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom