what do you think

Jul 24, 2020
NY
So not sure if this is where to post this but my teacher is raising chicks to keep and we are hatching guinea hens from my farm and if some do hatch i get a few he gets the rest. I was wondering if some do hatch could I take my favorite chick flash a welsummer that I desperately want home with the few keets and raise the chick with the keets then integrate them all to my flock of guinea-hens.

So not sure if this is where to post this but my teacher is raising chicks to keep and we are hatching guinea hens from my farm and if some do hatch i get a few he gets the rest. I was wondering if some do hatch could I take my favorite chick flash a welsummer that I desperately want home with the few keets and raise the chick with the keets then integrate them all to my flock of guinea-hens.
If I'm understanding your post properly, you would like to raise one chick with a few keets?
I just don't see that ending well for the chick. Do you not have other chicks to raise this chick with?

my idea is the fact i
If I'm understanding your post properly, you would like to raise one chick with a few keets?
I just don't see that ending well for the chick. Do you not have other chicks to raise this chick with?
it will be raised like a guineahen
like its ginna grow up with the keets

well the thing is i kindof have never owned chickens and everyone is pushing me to so
guys listen flash here

he came from my favorite egg
he is my favorite chick
he is my favorite breed of chicken
i love him sooo much and i cant bear to let him go

well the thing is i kindof have never owned chickens and everyone is pushing me to so
guys listen flash here

he came from my favorite egg
he is my favorite chick
he is my favorite breed of chicken
i love him sooo much and i cant bear to let him go
Then he needs to be in his own coop. The Guinea fowl will absolutely make him miserable. Guinea cocks are hateful and keeping him out of a selfish reason to let him be tormented, chased, plucked, and possibly killed isn't fair to him.

Back
Top Bottom