Is this a Ginger red or quil OEGB????

RedJungleFowl

Songster
7 Years
Apr 23, 2012
Cailfornia

Here the quil I found on google^^^
Hello there so I though that I knew what my chick was but now I'm not so sure can u help me. First I though it was a Ginger red OEGB but after looking at a quil oegb thye look kinda like each other so I'm

not sure what is my chick????

But how come it so small even after 8 month and the feather are there because the dude who gave me them he mix a feather leg chicken with it cause my BB red has some too.

But how come it so small even after 8 month and the feather are there because the dude who gave me them he mix a feather leg chicken with it cause my BB red has some too.
If you mix to small breeds you can only expect to have another small chicken. Well then it sounds like you know exactly what you have. You say he mixed a feather legged chicken with it. Then they are no longer purebreeds, they are mixed breeds or mutts. Were you expecting them to still be OEGBs?

ps. Rereading this is does sound a little snippy and rude, but it is not meant to be that way :)

If you mix to small breeds you can only expect to have another small chicken. Well then it sounds like you know exactly what you have. You say he mixed a feather legged chicken with it. Then they are no longer purebreeds, they are mixed breeds or mutts. Were you expecting them to still be OEGBs?

ps. Rereading this is does sound a little snippy and rude, but it is not meant to be that way :)
No it's not mean but I just want to make sure it's a ginger red u know cause I just want to make sure.

Back
Top Bottom