Is this a Ginger red or quil OEGB????

The look remarkably like OEGBs, but there is one thing that doesn't quite match on each bird. I don't know what to tell you , they definatley have me confused. Next time you get chicks/chickens I recommend you get from a reputable breeder. Then there shouldn't be much confusion. All I can say is they are pretty little birds and I hope you enjoy them.

The look remarkably like OEGBs, but there is one thing that doesn't quite match on each bird. I don't know what to tell you , they definatley have me confused. Next time you get chicks/chickens I recommend you get from a reputable breeder. Then there shouldn't be much confusion. All I can say is they are pretty little birds and I hope you enjoy them.
I do very much thanks for all the help.....

The first pullet is a Ginger red oegb "crossed" because you say it has feathered legs. I used to have one but unfortunately she disappeared a couple of months ago. she was a verry tamed hen and she was just perfect and docile. And i was left with only the male Ginger red oegb.

The first pullet is a Ginger red oegb "crossed" because you say it has feathered legs. I used to have one but unfortunately she disappeared a couple of months ago. she was a verry tamed hen and she was just perfect and docile. And i was left with only the male Ginger red oegb.
Aw I'm sorry to hear about that but do u by a chance have some picture of it?

Back
Top Bottom