Is this a good incubator?

The auction does not say whether or not it is controlled by a thermostat. Look into that before you buy it.

i use a hovabator 1588 and have to say it holds a steady temp once you get it set to what you want. i have mine set on 4 and it holds the temp at 100.6 day or night this is what it is. i am very satisfied with how it works. i have the 1611 turner which makes everything alot better now. i had 2 LG and got rid of them faster than i got them. good luck

I bought this exact same kit from this person. It arrived on time and in good shape. I have already hatched chicks in it and it has been very good to me. The egg turner was a big score, turning eggs sucks.

Bought it. Came to 85.00 with shipping. Doesn't seem too bad for a fan incubator with an auto turner
smile.png

You will love this bator! Be sure to get a good thermometer and hygrometer. I recommend getting a hygrometer from a cigar shop. Very accurate and easy to read through the peep windows and it actually fits into an empty egg slot on the turner. I got one on Ebay for $6. Can't wait to see your pics. Plus the Hova-bator will last forever. Mine was handed down from my Dad, all original model from 1986.

Back
Top Bottom