Is this a male fantail

ajesus92

Songster
8 Years
Jul 22, 2013
I have notice that this supposedly male fantail pigeon does everything a male ígneos except he tries to feed the female and also bend so that the female pigeon can mount him, I am going to post a link in YouTube of his/her interaction with a female pigeon. Pleas help

I have been wrong before.
I think you have a lesbian paring personally. You will know for certain once you see 4 eggs in your nest bowl instead of 2.
In my defense I have been right more than wrong.
Yeah today he/she mounted her but I quickly pick the girl up to see if there was any sperm but there was none so not sure

Is something wrong with their feathers and skin?

Why are the feathers sticking up on the back of their necks.. and they have so many missing feathers on their necks with red sore looking skin?

Also the fantail has a red bottom and missing feathers around his tail.

Have you treated them for mites or are they getting bullied by other pigeons?

Maybe try giving them water to bath in to clean themselves up?

Is something wrong with their feathers and skin?

Why are the feathers sticking up on the back of their necks.. and they have so many missing feathers on their necks with red sore looking skin?

Also the fantail has a red bottom and missing feathers around his tail.

Have you treated them for mites or are they getting bullied by other pigeons?

Maybe try giving them water to bath in to clean themselves up?
No they are molting feather right now. They also had recovered from salmonella two month ago. Bullied not really he the only one in his cage.

I'm going to guess that this fantail is still a young bird. His wattle hasn't even whitened up yet, and he isn't cooing very good. How old is he? If he is still young, then I say just wait and give him time to figure things out.

Back
Top Bottom