Is this a silver laced Wyandotte or?

Trish1947

Songster
Nov 2, 2021
Arizona
I was given this chicken but the owner didn’t know the breed. And….neither do I. She looks a little like my silver laced Wyandottes but not completely. Something different about her. can anyone tell me? Thanks

Attachments

• 541756C5-703D-4607-9210-C4E3910FCF86.jpeg
    541756C5-703D-4607-9210-C4E3910FCF86.jpeg
    836.2 KB · Views: 26
I was given this chicken but the owner didn’t know the breed. And….neither do I. She looks a little like my silver laced Wyandottes but not completely. Something different about her. can anyone tell me? Thanks
Yep, a Silver Laced Wyandotte.

Just has some imperfect lacing.

I have 2 of the hatchery quality SLW, they are black and not so lacy. I have golden laced and they are lovely and I also have a blue laced. Both of their patterns are great. I have not had a decent SL from a hatchery or a feed store in years.

I have 2 of the hatchery quality SLW, they are black and not so lacy. I have golden laced and they are lovely and I also have a blue laced. Both of their patterns are great. I have not had a decent SL from a hatchery or a feed store in years.
Cackle hatchery has a "exhibition" type silver laced wyandotte, as well as a "normal". I am curious to see if there's any noticeable difference.

Here is my girl. She is hatchery quality. I will have to get better pcitures shes going through a light molt and her feathers are regrowing. So she has more lacing.
20220904_175413.jpg

Back
Top Bottom