1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Is this an ISA Brown?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by MaratManor, Apr 14, 2016.

1. MaratManor

MaratManor Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2016
    Brunswick, Georgia
    [​IMG]

Fairly new to chickens but fairly knowledgeable...my husband brough home 6 chicks, 1 white leghorn (which we lost) 1 ISA, 2 red Rangers, a mystery breed (all black chick), and this blonde one! From photos it looks like the ISA chicks, but also I've seen them with colored wings! Or exactly like RR chicks almost...can anyone tell me what a true ISA chick will look like...Also if needed I can post photo with all five chicks.

2. MaratManor

Mar 23, 2016
    Brunswick, Georgia
    I only posted this because I just saw a post with ISA's looking just like Red Rangers...which I didn't think they did.(as chicks)

3. MaratManor

Mar 23, 2016
    Brunswick, Georgia
    [​IMG]

All of the chicks from above, which is the ISA and which is my mystery chick besides the black? Also I think the two more red on the backs are my RR...you'd think I'd know by now...any help would be great! I know it's still early but it's killing me

4. MaratManor

Mar 23, 2016
    Brunswick, Georgia
    Ok Nevermind, I'm correct that the first photo is my ISA pullet but what in the world did I get with my black chick from assortment bin? I'm not even sure which is which anymore.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by