Is this chickens poop normal?

Hens rule

Songster
9 Years
Jan 28, 2015
US

Hi do you know if this chickens poop is normal? I think only one of my chickens is poopping like this. she has been poopping like this for like a week or two. But less of the red stuff. Also some of my chickens had green pellet poops. What do you think about my chickens poop above and the green pellet poops my hens where doing? thanks for any help! :)

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

Welcome to BYC!!! There are loads of members on here…so if you have ANY questions…just ASK!!!

Hope you have loads of fun and all your answers answered here on BYC the BEST CHICKEN KEEPING FORUM on EARTH!!

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

Update... Hi thanks for the help and greetings. I have a update on my chickens poops. I saw one of my chickens do this one... Do you know if this ones normal. This poop looks like their food pellets my hens eat.

Does this poop look normal to you? I could not find this kind of poop on the poop chart but thanks a lot! :)

Update... Hi thanks for the help and greetings. I have a update on my chickens poops. I saw one of my chickens do this one... Do you know if this ones normal. This poop looks like their food pellets my hens eat.
Does this poop look normal to you? I could not find this kind of poop on the poop chart but thanks a lot!
smile.png

Do you provide your chickens grit (crushed granite) every day? I don't feed pellets so I've never seen that...

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Have you wormed your chickens lately? Worms can cause strange looking poop and can also cause all kinds of other damage to their intestines. You might get them wormed just in case.

Good luck and welcome to our flock!

Back
Top Bottom