Is this Coccidiosis?

This bulb is a normal light bulb of 60 watts. Should I remove it? Everyone here uses these bulbs with no problems. Yes this is starter feed. Yes these grains look big but they dont eat these ones. I remove the big ones they only eat the small ones. I heard corid will help them against cocci in Reddit. They also said this poop is surely cocci. I only wanted to know that
The poop indicates lack of solid food since the change. The dark one although runny, showed they were doing well internally but ran out of food inside. They aren't eating the food now.

My emergency chick food is some kind of soft cooked fish. I make a ball of it in my fingers and it's the perfect consistency to place right at the back of their throat where they swallow it and can't spit it out. About five balls of fish followed by water is a solid meal. You could form the same consistency using the blender suggestion above. The important thing is the right consistency of water to make a ball and put at the back of their throat. The dropper and feed water is second best option.

I think the food/grit is the problem like others are saying.

Back
Top Bottom