Is this fair? tell me what you think.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by arabookworm, Feb 6, 2009.

1. arabookworm

arabookworm Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 27, 2008
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Hi everyone!

I saw that 60 minutes has been getting some angry reactions to this video, saying that it was biased. what do you think? were they simply showing another side of the conflict or were they out of line?
    heres the link: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/01/23/60minutes/main4749723.shtml

BTW
    . I know that this issue is very important to a lot of people, but please don't get the thread shut down, this is supposed to be simply a friendly discussion of current events, not an attack on anyone.

2. I have WHAT in my yard?

I have WHAT in my yard? Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    Bottom line is that there is NO peaceful solution to the areas issues. There are far too many people who believe that peace in that region will bring about the end times. And there are others who believe that when Israel gets it's own state it will bring about the end times.

The area is just too bound by centuries old conflicts and ideologies which conflict.

IS the article biased? That I cannot answer, when presenting any argument, especially one as laden as this one, there will always be some slant to it..... I don't think it is possible for there not to be.

3. pdsavage

pdsavage Sussex Monarch

Mar 27, 2008
    NW,Missouri
    We have enough proublems with our own country,let them fix thier own mess and let us work on ours....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by