is this incubater ok pleas help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by jt813, Feb 13, 2012.

1. jt813

jt813 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2012
    is this incubater ok little giant egg incubator with circulated air fan kit i am thinking of buying one if anypone has one or knows about it please give me tips it costs seventy dollars for it please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. wvtim

wvtim Out Of The Brooder

Feb 12, 2012
    I have one that i will give you !

You need the egg turner which i think is another 50 bucks. I dont have the fan, so maybe thats why mine doesnt work very well.

3. Zootopia

Zootopia Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 13, 2011
    Abilene, Texas
    The fan is going to improve your hatch rate and if you can get a used bator that doesn't have a fan you can buy and install one. The turner is important too. Unless you are a stay at home person and have plenty of time since turning needs to be done 2 to 4 times a day at the same time every day. Turners are a GREAT time saver.

4. Soaring Chicks

Soaring Chicks Soaring Hawks Farm

Jan 3, 2010
    Henderson,NC
    if you are really wanting to start hatching spend your money on a better one. buy time you buy it and the egg turner you could have gotten a nicer one. check EBAY they have some better ones. get one with fan and turner

5. Jessshan8

Jessshan8 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 13, 2012
    Kalispell, Mt
    If you are a pretty handy person you can make one out of common items easily purchased for about $30. There are several posts on YouTube that are pretty good to show you how to build one. I have built several and they have worked great. The most important thing to remember is tempature and humidity! Get those right and you will be successful.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by