Is this incubator worth the price?

Harris Farms Nurture Right Incubator

Hi, I am getting this incubator, but wondering, is it worth the price? what are the advantages to it? disvantages?
Thanks. Any info about it helps :)
Well, I can't think of any disadvantages except it's a bit harder to deep clean. I like to really clean mine so cleaning ends up being a chore, but I've gotten used to it. Q-tips are my new best friend. 😂
Here are my pluses.
It is the most reasonably priced incubator I've found, and I searched extensively. It is the most reliable incubator I've ever had. You won't ever be able to build such a good quality incubator for so cheap. TSC carries it for $130. It auto turns 22 chicken eggs, and automatically turns off the turner when the countdown (which you can set/customize) gets to 3 days left. It saved my batch of quail eggs 😅 So if you forget to lockdown it does it for you. It has a built in candler, but I haven't used mine much because I like my flashlight better. It also has 2 external water ports so you don't have to open the lid during lockdown. And it is forced air. It has a built in hydrometer too. It is very stable. I can't say enough good things about it, I've been incredibly impressed. CluckNDoodle helped me decide on it, she has 3 and loves them all too. She has a great thread on the NR 360, which BirdLover posted for you. Read through it some.
I would trust my incubator with any eggs, it is so reliable. I have never had a hatch rate below 90% with it. I've hatched 7 batches in it so far.

Well, I can't think of any disadvantages except it's a bit harder to deep clean. I like to really clean mine so cleaning ends up being a chore, but I've gotten used to it. Q-tips are my new best friend. 😂
Here are my pluses.
It is the most reasonably priced incubator I've found, and I searched extensively. It is the most reliable incubator I've ever had. You won't ever be able to build such a good quality incubator for so cheap. TSC carries it for $130. It auto turns 22 chicken eggs, and automatically turns off the turner when the countdown (which you can set/customize) gets to 3 days left. It saved my batch of quail eggs 😅 So if you forget to lockdown it does it for you. It has a built in candler, but I haven't used mine much because I like my flashlight better. It also has 2 external water ports so you don't have to open the lid during lockdown. And it is forced air. It has a built in hydrometer too. It is very stable. I can't say enough good things about it, I've been incredibly impressed. CluckNDoodle helped me decide on it, she has 3 and loves them all too. She has a great thread on the NR 360, which BirdLover posted for you. Read through it some.
I would trust my incubator with any eggs, it is so reliable. I have never had a hatch rate below 90% with it. I've hatched 7 batches in it so far.
How many quail eggs does it fit?

Back
Top Bottom