Is this lieing?

DUCKGIRL89

Songster
8 Years
Apr 28, 2011
TN
So my sister was gonna get me a goose egg for my B-day, and a lady contacted me today and said she is sending me 6 free goose eggs in spring. And tecnically my mom wouldnt be very happy. So when all 6 come and she freaks out, could I just tell her that the lady sent extras? Would this be a lie? (Tecnically she IS sending extras)
barnie.gif

I would go with the if she doesn't see it you don't have to answer questions option

then go with the blame someone else technique

then try begging and pleading and making promises you have no intention of fulfilling

Sourland: nope, she doesnt even lnow my user.

clair: I said 1+... Is this still lieing
hide.gif

Have you ever had experience with shipped eggs before ? Shipping can really damage eggs and I wouldn't have very high hopes of one or two eggs hatching. Even with 6 eggs, you will be lucky if you get at least one or two to hatch, so if that person is offering 6, then id go ahead and get 6. And I know parents are complicated but its easier to ask forgivness than permission, that's how it is here anyway.

It really comes down to your definition of lying. Everyone's opinion on the definition will be different however your's is the only one that really matters.

I think the lady is sending extras not to be nice, but because the rate of being able to fully hatch all is very slim. Many will damage in transport and what not. So I think its a good idea she is sending extras! You could always raise them and sell the ones that you are unable to keep!

I would be honest with your mom 6 geese (not saying they will all hatch but you never know!) Is a big chance of having to many ganders and a lot of fighting!

Back
Top Bottom