Is this normal poo!?!?

Blondi27

Songster
Jul 19, 2018
14032C89-F7DE-4A04-BE12-8587BDB93B7A.jpeg
i have an 11 week old sapphire gem pullet. I noticed she has some watery yellow looking poop and I was wondering if I should be alarmed. She seems a little slow today, follows the other hens around and kind of forages, but not a whole lot. She seems to sit and take a lot of breaks. I just wormed them with diatomaceous earth about a month ago, I also put acv in their water. Should I be worried? It was a hot day here yesterday, if that might have anything to do with it! Thanks!

View attachment 1816306 i have an 11 week old sapphire gem pullet. I noticed she has some watery yellow looking poop and I was wondering if I should be alarmed. She seems a little slow today, follows the other hens around and kind of forages, but not a whole lot. She seems to sit and take a lot of breaks. I just wormed them with diatomaceous earth about a month ago, I also put acv in their water. Should I be worried? It was a hot day here yesterday, if that might have anything to do with it! Thanks!
She is eating and drinking. She isn't fluffed up or anything when she sits.

Ok, so I started them on Corid this morning. She’s been drinking from the water. How long will it take before I start to see an improvement in her behavior, if this is what she truly has?

Back
Top Bottom