Is this person crazy or am I ?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by arabianequine, May 14, 2011.

1. arabianequine

arabianequine Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2010
    I posted an ad for someone to help me in drawing blood for lab tests on my goats and I got this as a response.

Hello muchacho, my name is Chupacabra and I'm willing to assist you with your goat bleeding endeavor. I have hundreds of years of experience as evidenced by the many myths and folklore surrounding my body of work. If you need the blood straight hoovered out of some goat neck like whoa, I'm your hombre. I have documents to prove that I can work in this country; despite what you may have seen on The X Files, I am not an alien. I will work for free in exchange for letting me keep any blood I extract, thanks!

Then I wrote this....Are you crazy? I need a blood sample taken from my goat that is it to send to lab for testing. I am not bleeding my goat to death but thanks.

Then they said this.....I see. Well worry not! There will always be opportunities for El Chupacabra to drain some life essence. Thank you. I think its about time for me to mosey on back to Tijuana.

I don't understand are they being serious or what are they wanting to do....sounds weird to me. What would they want with goat blood anyways? Essence?

2. chickensducks&agoose

chickensducks&agoose Chillin' With My Peeps

it's a joke. i think it's funny. a chupacabra is a mythical beast (goat sucker) who apparently kind of vampires goats. its rumored to be found around mexico and central america, with some sightings in the southern US. the person responding, is probably not a chupacabra though, and just is yanking your chain.

3. Laurajean

Laurajean Slightly Touched

Apr 2, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Quote:You know the myth of the Chupacabra, right?? He's being silly, it's a mythical creature that supposedly sucks blood from various livestock in Mexico and the surrounding areas. Look it up. I actually think it's a pretty funny message, other than of course wasting your time with it. [​IMG]

4. arabianequine

Apr 4, 2010
    No lol I sent it to my husband too and he says why don't you go talking to me before posting stuff so why he told me about it. I am very tv uneducated. I don't watch much tv at all....especially those kind of shows. Now my husband is laughing at me. [​IMG]

5. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    It's MFB or Sirbirdaholic pretending that they are the Chupacabra. They pull that sort of stunt all the time.[​IMG] If not, that guy is slightly over the edge. Guard your goats.[​IMG]

6. KlaHaYa Gardens

KlaHaYa Gardens Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2011
    The person was being funny and good humoured. I'd be tempted to respond back, tell them that you now understand the great goat spirit, humbly bow down, and would appreciate the assistance.

You could then tell us all a great story about the blood letting of the goat for "science".

[​IMG]

If you don't use his/her help, please forward me their email addy. I'll get a goat just so I could enjoy the humor and the wit. I'll write a book and make money off this person. [​IMG]

7. Mofarmgirl

Mofarmgirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 17, 2010
    S.E. Missouri
    Hmm..I'd say one strange cookie had too much time on his hands!!

8. arabianequine

Apr 4, 2010
    How is this....to reply back with?

I now understand the great goat spirit, I will humbly bow down, and would appreciate the assistance. I will donate my goats blood to, fulfill your insatiable appetite. In exchange for your picture with me, for my new website to prove your existence and preserve the Chupacabras.

I would also be happy to donate another one of my goats blood to you for your appearance with me on the Oprah show. All proceeds will go to benefit my website and the Chupacabras species.

9. Laurajean

Laurajean Slightly Touched

Apr 2, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Quote:[​IMG] Do it.

10. pdsavage

pdsavage Sussex Monarch

Mar 27, 2008
    NW,Missouri
    Let us know what he says back...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by