Is this Poo Normal

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by Kimberbach, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Kimberbach

Kimberbach Out Of The Brooder

May 18, 2016
    NE Louisiana
    Morning Guys

Ive been sitting out with my feathered buds and have noticed quite a bit of "loud" pooping. Normal poop with what looks like water. Ive included a pic. Ive noticed NO blood or worms. All were wormed about 3 weeks ago, and then the coughing and sneezing hit.....tylan 200 injections cleared it up within 3 days.
    The weather is 80-87°F (days) and 50-65° F (nights).
    Any idea if my babies are sick or within normal range?
    Thanks in advance![​IMG][​IMG]

2. casportpony

casportpony Team Tube Feeding Captain & Poop Inspector General Premium Member Project Manager

Jun 24, 2012
    My Coop

Looks pretty normal, but hard to say for sure without a fecal. What wormer did you use?

-Kathy

3. Kimberbach

May 18, 2016
    NE Louisiana
    I used Safe-guard goat wormer....

4. Fluffers

Fluffers Chillin' With My Peeps

Are they drinking a lot of water? It can do that on hot days, feed them lots of cold watery foods like watermelon on hot days, keep them cool. it won't go away completely,not until it gets cooler

5. casportpony

casportpony Team Tube Feeding Captain & Poop Inspector General Premium Member Project Manager

Jun 24, 2012
    My Coop

How much did you give, and how many days did you give it?

-Kathy

6. Kimberbach

May 18, 2016
    NE Louisiana
    Jeezum I have the memory of a goldfish!!! Lol I think I chose the 3 day oral.....

7. casportpony

Jun 24, 2012
    My Coop

And how much did you give?

-Kathy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by