Is Youtube not working for anyone else? UPDATE: Found a bypass~

Ec_Prokta

Continuum Shift Anomaly
11 Years
Jan 14, 2009
I went there to listen to a song, and it loaded everything except the video. I can't even hit the play button, since it's not there.

21169_you_got_stuck_son.jpg

It's been like this for the past 5 minutes +. Anybody else have this problem? I don't think it's my browser (TenFourFox, Firefox designed to work for PowerPCs), since I went to Viddler and saw a Pokemon glitch video just fine.

Last edited:
I was there a short time ago, and the music played for the video I wanted, but the actual video itself didn't. Hopefully it will get cleared up quickly.

Tried restarting Firefox, my computer, and tried it with Safari. No luck on both of them. And as much as I would like to turn on the radio, I have a very particular music taste, and I don't think any radio stations play songs like Fake History of Black and Shadow ~ The Fake and Rolling Girl.
lol.png
Thank you for your advice, though!

Facebook did that earlier to me and my husbands computer. My husband restarted once and it started working and I had to restart my computer 2 times to get it working. Lucky me huh?

Good luck!

Quote:
All videos. Hm, maybe TenFourFox needs an update... It's been acting odd lately, so that might help.

Quote:
All videos. Hm, maybe TenFourFox needs an update... It's been acting odd lately, so that might help.

lol that was my next suggestion sounds like you know what your doing let me know if that works for you

Mom says that it doesn't work for hers as well. It's quite strange... Maybe it's Youtube's problem.
lol.png

Weird your internet provider is restricting or monitoring your viewing lol j/k hopefully it will fix itself or you can restart router if you haven't already and see if that works

Back
Top Bottom