Is Youtube not working for anyone else? UPDATE: Found a bypass~

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Ec_Prokta, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    I went there to listen to a song, and it loaded everything except the video. I can't even hit the play button, since it's not there.

[​IMG]

It's been like this for the past 5 minutes +. Anybody else have this problem? I don't think it's my browser (TenFourFox, Firefox designed to work for PowerPCs), since I went to Viddler and saw a Pokemon glitch video just fine.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2011
  2. Godsgrl

Godsgrl Ostrich wrangler

Aug 27, 2007
    at the zoo usually
    I was there a short time ago, and the music played for the video I wanted, but the actual video itself didn't. Hopefully it will get cleared up quickly.

3. Nmarine1057

Nmarine1057 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2011
    Byhalia Ms
    Working for me try the usual restart browser if that doesn't work restart you computer if that doesn't work turn on radio lol

4. Ec_Prokta

Jan 14, 2009
    Tried restarting Firefox, my computer, and tried it with Safari. No luck on both of them. And as much as I would like to turn on the radio, I have a very particular music taste, and I don't think any radio stations play songs like Fake History of Black and Shadow ~ The Fake and Rolling Girl. [​IMG] Thank you for your advice, though!

5. arabianequine

arabianequine Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2010
    Facebook did that earlier to me and my husbands computer. My husband restarted once and it started working and I had to restart my computer 2 times to get it working. Lucky me huh?

Good luck!

6. Nmarine1057

May 31, 2011
    Byhalia Ms
    So is it just that particular song or is it doing that on all the videos your trying to view?

7. Ec_Prokta

Jan 14, 2009
    Quote:All videos. Hm, maybe TenFourFox needs an update... It's been acting odd lately, so that might help.

8. Nmarine1057

May 31, 2011
    Byhalia Ms
    Quote:All videos. Hm, maybe TenFourFox needs an update... It's been acting odd lately, so that might help.

lol that was my next suggestion sounds like you know what your doing let me know if that works for you

9. Ec_Prokta

Jan 14, 2009
    Mom says that it doesn't work for hers as well. It's quite strange... Maybe it's Youtube's problem. [​IMG]

10. Nmarine1057

May 31, 2011
    Byhalia Ms
    Weird your internet provider is restricting or monitoring your viewing lol j/k hopefully it will fix itself or you can restart router if you haven't already and see if that works

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by