Isa Brown Pullets-Central Michigan

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rebeccahorse, Sep 4, 2007.

1. Rebeccahorse

Rebeccahorse Out Of The Brooder

Jul 10, 2007
    Anyone want two Isa Brown hens, just starting to lay? I may be willing to trade. [​IMG]

2. Heidi

Heidi Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2007
    Northwest Michigan
    Where do you live in MI? I have 2 black austrolorps I'm willing to trade. They are both laying and are now 25 weeks. How old are yours?

3. Rebeccahorse

Jul 10, 2007
    I am just south of clare, Mine are 20 weeks. They are just starting to lay. [​IMG]

I will get back to you again Thursday, I don't have the net at home right now. feel free to e-mail me.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2007
  4. Heidi

Mar 18, 2007
    Northwest Michigan
    I'd be willing to meet you in Big Rapids or Reed City. My dad lives in Stanwood so I'm somewhat familiar with the area.
    I'll post pics if you are interested. I bought them a day old chicks from Townline Hatchery in Zeeland, MI. Picked them up myself.

5. Rebeccahorse

Jul 10, 2007
    I don't have wheels to go that far, but send me pics, maybe we could ship them to each other.

6. Heidi

Mar 18, 2007
    Northwest Michigan
    All the threads I've read say that shipping is really hard on them, especially as adults. You wouldn't be able to catch a ride on the weekend from someone?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Rebeccahorse

Jul 10, 2007
    Right now I can't, but let me know if you
    come this way. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by