Isa browns. Roo or hens

stephieebear16

Hatching
May 1, 2016
Akron ohio
I have 6 suppose to be pullets but I'm not 100% faithful they all are. Someone please help me best you can

All girls.Those are Red sexlinks.Isa browns are somehwat similar,but are deeper in red and brown.

They look like girls to me. I have one Isa Brown hen and she is the sweetest little thing. She lays a dark brown egg everyday. I think she was 4 or 5 months old when she started laying. I did have to clip her wings because she kept jumping the fence. She visited the neighborhood daily until I clipped both wings. One didn't work so I had to clip the other one.

This is what a roo looks like....these are all the same rooster, Charlie, just older from one shot to the next. No pictures of him as an adult, though. Notice that he's mostly white with a touch of reddish brown on his shoulders and gold pointed feathers coming out on his neck. You have girls there!
big_smile.png

Ignore Dumb Daphne the Flock Complainer....she got in my way. But that's Charlie on the right.

And I forgot to add...welcome to BYC

Last edited:
This is what a roo looks like....these are all the same rooster, Charlie, just older from one shot to the next. No pictures of him as an adult, though. Notice that he's mostly white with a touch of reddish brown on his shoulders and gold pointed feathers coming out on his neck. You have girls there!
big_smile.png

Ignore Dumb Daphne the Flock Complainer....she got in my way. But that's Charlie on the right.

And I forgot to add...welcome to BYC
Id your saying that is what most young cockerals look like,or are you saying what ISA brown roosters look like?If so,ISA browns look like the hens patterens,and Red sexlinks look like the boy showed up.

Back
Top Bottom