Isagenix Anyone ( Healthy) Take A Look

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by josh44, Oct 25, 2010.

1. josh44

josh44 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2008
    San Antonio Texas
    lost 17 lbs in the 1st 9 days, using ISAGENIX, I feel lighter, more relaxed, & more focused. PLUS It cleased my body of toxins.

FEELS GREAT THOUGHT, I'D share this info. [​IMG]

Take a look at all the other peoples stories here.

http://isamovie.com/Cleansing.html

Post what you think of it, or you have tried it.

Please no fighting,bumping, or insults.

ENJOY [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 26, 2010
  2. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Nice!
    Is it a pill? Or a diet?

3. love_a_duck

love_a_duck Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2010
    Waterford, Michigan
    I just wanted to see what it costs.
    What does it cost?
    I do NOT want to get in on some multi level marketing plan.

Beth

4. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    http://www.ehow.com/about_5076606_isagenix.html

"Isagenix
    is a direct-sales company specializing in nutritional supplements. Like direct-mail giants Avon and Mary Kay, Isagenix uses home-based representatives to sell its products. Sales representatives are independent contractors and earn compensation based on retail sales. Founded in 2002, Isagenix embraces a two-fold mission of impacting world health and providing people with the opportunity to obtain financial freedom. Isagenix manufactures and markets products designed to address health challenges such as obesity, nutritional depletion, stress and environmental toxicity. The company's product lines include nutritional cleansing, supplements and skin care."

Lots more if you just google it.

5. josh44

Jun 16, 2008
    San Antonio Texas
    thanks for posting .
    ranchhand [​IMG]

It cost varies on what you order,

I orderd the 30 program, because I think you get more for your money, & it benifits me by replacing meals,cleases my body & loads my body with healthy nutrients & vitamins.

It cost me $3.11 per meal 3 times a day for 30 days so $280. with shipping,

6. chubbydog811

chubbydog811 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 24, 2008
    New Hampshire
    Haha...Sorry...I hate that "diet"...My riding instructor tried pushing it on me (obnoxious push, not just hey, check it out...that was probably the main killer for me)...I don't think replacing meals with shakes is a good idea...You can accomplish the same thing by eating fruits and veggies, and cutting out the same things they tell you to, along with exercise...(and it is probably a lot cheaper - we figured out that we would spend more on food through them, than what we are spending now on healthy foods)

Just my opinion, not trying to say not to do it...

Congrats on the wieght loss though!

7. sheila3935

sheila3935 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2010
    Stonington, illinois
    I glad its working for you the only problem I see is that most people when they lose the weight they want will go back to their old eating patterns and gain the weight back. Without modifing the diet the weight usually comes back.

8. josh44

Jun 16, 2008
    San Antonio Texas
    lost another 1-2 lbs [​IMG]

9. josh44

Jun 16, 2008
    San Antonio Texas
    Quote:True Without any modifing of ones diet, the weight usually comes back, Sofar I am going Strong ! [​IMG] & This program is helping me take control of my body & what goes in it [​IMG]

Most people on Isagenix don't even need to lose weight, they are taking it for nutritional value, Just looked through the catalog they offer all types of healthy snacks, vitmins & drinks.

[​IMG] I WONDER WHAT TO ORDER NEXT ??? IT ALL LOOKS GOOD [​IMG]

Look Up the hundered pound club. SUPER INSPIRATIONAL what these people are doing !!! [​IMG] http://www.isamovie.com

I wonder if they make ISAGENIX for pets My hens THEY LOVES THEIR BREADDDD & TREATS [​IMG] JK

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by