Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

Say Hayden I had to pick me up one. Can't believe it's my first one of the season. Usually by this rime I'm 3 deep by now. Of course from Haydel and I'm old school ill have the OG. Style no filler or frickin sprinkles

View attachment 3387160View attachment 3387161
Looks good. I'm holding out for a Dong Phuong.
Right now I'm looking for a Dobash for my BD.

Is she supposed to just Kirby them? Or?
Nintendo Eating GIF
I mean
I do.

Say Hayden I had to pick me up one. Can't believe it's my first one of the season. Usually by this rime I'm 3 deep by now. Of course from Haydel and I'm old school ill have the OG. Style no filler or frickin sprinkles

View attachment 3387160View attachment 3387161
The little babies traumatized me. We used to have one at family gatherings (I honestly don't know why. We don't celebrate Mardi Gras) and I was always the child biting into a blasted baby in my cake

Looks good. I'm holding out for a Dong Phuong.
Right now I'm looking for a Dobash for my BD.
Dong phong I'm not going to the area voluntarily to buy and the dobash is too much for me. That's the one with all the fruit and whipped cream? My wife brought a piece for me last year from one of the king cake Fridays. She also brought a Sucre' it looked like jewelry

Dong phong I'm not going to the area voluntarily to buy and the dobash is too much for me. That's the one with all the fruit and whipped cream? My wife brought a piece for me last year from one of the king cake Fridays. She also brought a Sucre' it looked like jewelry
I think the one with the fruit is the Chantlly (or Gentilly if you get it from Rouses.)
The Dobash is just as rich, pudding between the layers. It's only once a year though. :hmm

Back
Top Bottom