Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

iu
Friend! What happened to you?!

I'm so sorry, @VChen... 💔 :hugs

I was talking with a student of mine while we were at the food drive about how it's the greatest blessing to have pets we love so much, even though their lives are shorter than we'd like. He is so right. It's hard for me to rember that when I'm grieving. It IS a huge blessing. That's why it's so sad when they leave us.
Wouldn't it be more worrisome if they lived longer than us, because then we would have to worry about what's going to happen to them after we're gone.
BBQ pork chop or cheeseburger. I chose the burger lol
Always BBQ pork, always!
And of course there’s always salad but I’ve got KALE at home 😁😍🤣 and spinach.
Take the salad and just add the spinach and kale to it. I did read about how the raw foods affect your stomach, seems sad to me to be so limited in what you can eat. :(
There were literally like 5-6 animal crackers in my bag. The heck 🤣😭
Brew needs to eat too.
It’s cold but good lol and massive. Although I wish I had gotten the pork. It looks sooo good and the veggies actually look seasoned for once lol

View attachment 3387941
I would have chosen the pork as well. I would have asked for a double portion of meat and skipped the bun.
I have for dinner, never have for supper though
Morning is breakfast, noon is dinner, evening is supper. Anyone that thinks otherwise . . . . .

Wouldn't it be more worrisome if they lived longer than us, because then we would have to worry about what's going to happen to them after we're gone.

Always BBQ pork, always!

Take the salad and just add the spinach and kale to it. I did read about how the raw foods affect your stomach, seems sad to me to be so limited in what you can eat. :(

Brew needs to eat too.

I would have chosen the pork as well. I would have asked for a double portion of meat and skipped the bun.

Morning is breakfast, noon is dinner, evening is supper. Anyone that thinks otherwise . . . . .
Yeah the pork seemed way better. Oh well. Lesson learned lol and yeah, it sucks 😭 I want to eat more vegetables but I don’t want the negative effects/troubles from it 😭 cauliflower especially is the absolute worst. So much trouble with it. Cooked is okay though but I still avoid it usually. And I share lol

Back
Top Bottom