Dressed catfish poboy

20230128_113403.jpg

Dressed shrimp poboy

20230128_113424.jpg

Fried pickles and fries
Cole slaw and baked macaroni and cheese

20230128_113532.jpg

Doing it big in the swamp lol

With any sickness the effects can and will be different on different people. A cold will effect people different as well as cancer, or anything. So, Covid is no different. It also has so many different mutations. I remember when I had it back in the summer the worse thing was the throat. It was not the worse sore throat I have ever had, but it ranked up there pretty high.. Most of the people in my area that had it around the same time said their symptoms were similar. I think that had to do with the strain that was in the area at the time.

I never had any problem with taste or smell. I was really sick for 3 days and then started getting better. I was almost completely well by the 5th day, which was the end of my isolation if I tested negative. I did test negative and off on vacation I went. That could have had something to do with me getting well as fast as I did. I mean had this vacation with the kids and I was determined to get well in time.

It was a rough sickness, but I have been a lot worse. I remember a flu strain going around in the 90's that was way, way worse than Covid was for me.

And, without sounding like I am promoting vaccines (because that is your choice and not my business) I was vaccinated and boasted. I was in close contact with Covid everyday, but I never got sick until I decided to opt out of my second boaster then it nailed me. I also have think one of the reasons I got well as fast as I did was because of my prior vaccination even though they were wearing off.

Wow, what a spread! It's a feast View attachment 3388867
It is

For Christmas I got what I thought was like a cash gift card where it could be used anywhere. Well after further research it's some kind of weird trade bartering card. So basically if you own a company you become a member and you trade services between each other. Yeah its weird anyway it has a cash value that could only be used within the member network and this restaurant is a member so we got some food from them. To better understand https://www.985trade.org/
The company was sold and apparently it's what the new owner does. We used to just get a bonus like other normal employees. Then on top of that the parent company isn't even on it. Sounds fishy but whatever
Has anybody ever heard of such a thing?

It is

For Christmas I got what I thought was like a cash gift card where it could be used anywhere. Well after further research it's some kind of weird trade bartering card. So basically if you own a company you become a member and you trade services between each other. Yeah its weird anyway it has a cash value that could only be used within the member network and this restaurant is a member so we got some food from them. To better understand https://www.985trade.org/
The company was sold and apparently it's what the new owner does. We used to just get a bonus like other normal employees. Then on top of that the parent company isn't even on it. Sounds fishy but whatever
Has anybody ever heard of such a thing?
I've never heard of that before!

Back
Top Bottom